Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
If you want to update the look of your kitchen or just want to give it a quick face-lift to get a quick sale, kitchen cabinet refacing can do the trick. cabinet refacing involves replacing everything except the existing cabinets. Typically, a refacing project involves changing cabinet doors, countertops, side panels, toe kicks, fillers, and hardware. In some cases additional cabinets and crown molding can be added.
When you choose to work with BTI Construction, you can rest assured we’ll use only premium products and up-to-date technology. Our extensively experienced team of experts offers a wide range of options and styles to fit your budget and design preferences.
How Our Cabinet Refacing Works
Kitchen cabinet refacing is a method that brings new life to the cabinets by applying new exterior surfaces. Cabinet refacing is completed in just a few steps:
- Door and Drawer Removal: First, we’ll remove all the cabinet doors and drawers to prepare for proper installation and refinishing.
- Refinishing: Our specialists will assess every cabinet box to ensure they’re sturdy. We then carefully apply the veneer, lamination, or paint of your choice.
- Cabinet Installation: Our pros will help you choose the door and drawer faces, pulls, doorknobs, and decorative hardware that matches your aesthetic style and taste. We’ll reinstall all the door and drawer fronts to complete the cabinet transformation.
- Countertops: Installing new countertops, sink and plumbing fixtures completes the kitchen transformation.
Our Cabinet Refacing Options Are Endless
Kitchen cabinets set the mood, functionality, and appearance of your kitchen. If they’re worn-out, old, or chipped, cabinet refacing will make them look like new again. Cabinet refacing is a cost-effective way to change the overall appearance of your kitchen in as little as 3-8 days.
When you come to BTI for your cabinet refacing, you don’t have to worry about settling for less than your ideal kitchen style. We’ll show you all the possibilities and work with you and guide you to find something that meets your unique needs, preferences, and lifestyle. Whether you need a similar cabinet design or something dramatically different, we offer endless options when it comes to:
- Colors: With our kitchen cabinet refacing, you’ll have a huge selection of colors to choose from. If you’re unsure which stain or color you want, our experts will walk you through the options and allow you to see how your choices can look in your home. You can also select from different sheens such as satin, matte, and gloss.
- Door Styles: Whether you want a traditional look or a contemporary one, we offer a wide selection of door styles and profiles. We have drawer fronts and doors with various looks – from solid panels or shakers to custom designs. You can choose from our quality panels, stiles, edges, rails, and other accessories to get the kitchen of your dreams.
- Wood Types: The type of wood that you choose has a significant impact on the final look of your cabinet. Wood comes in various grains, shades, and densities, and hence stains and colors will appear differently depending on the type. Some offer a rich, dramatic effect, while others are ideal when painted. We can help you consider your options and pick the one that suits your project and vision.
Enjoy Your New Stunning Kitchen!
BTI Construction will transform the appearance of your kitchen entirely and improve the durability of your cabinets. With our years of experience in the cabinet and woodworking industry, we offer quality refacing solutions built to last. Our craftsmen will work with you to understand your needs, educate you on cabinet refacing, and come up with the best revitalizing solution for your kitchen.
For more information about kitchen cabinet refacing, feel free to call us at (402) 612-3397 today for a free consultation!